Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This is beyondtheclouds89 here, and today I am posting about betas, and rares.

              First, a rare Witch Hat.
    These come out almost every October, if I'm not mistaken. I would trade a cream worn, and something small for it.

                     Next, the rarest top hat, the tan top hat.
                      This, I would trade a fly trap, rare bows, cat banner, and a fox hat.

         
                          Last clothing item, a rhino helmet. I would trade an Robot, and RC car, and add a small beta.



Next, a den beta, the cat banner.
I traded a rare silver beard and a green worn for mine.


And lastly, the bronze giraffe statue.
I got mine for a pink arctic hood.

I hope you liked this post, and I hope it helped you in any way! Comment if you get any of these items by what I suggested trading them! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment