Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello, it's beyondtheclouds89 here, and today, I am going to RANT. About something I think is very annoying.

                                                    Memberships.
      Now, I know that most people have memberships. I don't yet, and it gets on my nerves a little sometimes. The only reason I don't have a membership is because I haven't saved enough money yet. I have to earn my membership. I don't just beg for it and receive it from my parents like most people do. I know because they have told me. And it bugs me. A LOT. Most of the people (in my opinion) DO NOT deserve a membership. I think that you should play Animal Jam for a while, then get the membership. Not get a membership after only a month of playing. Today, I saw a member asking "Where do I buy clothes?!". This got me SO MAD. I logged out, and I got onto blogger. It frustrates me to know that I have been playing Animal Jam for a while and I am STILL trying to earn a membership and there are people getting memberships and don't even know where to get clothes.

 That's all for this rant, sorry if you don't like rants. That's just  my opinion on memberships.

Well, bye for now. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment